Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks for the Support

Thank you to all who have added your names to this site. We have recieved an outpouring of support for Stephanie in just the few days this site has been up. Our main objective was to show Stephanie (hopefully she will visit us) that she has thousands of fans who love and support her. We hope that the few people out there that are not as "enthusiastic" about "Breaking Dawn" and Stephanie will not ruin it for the rest of us. I am especially grateful that SM has shared her talent with us and allowed us to visit her creative and imaginary world if only but for a short while. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have read the "Twilight Series" several times, and will continue to read it often. I can't wait for "Midnight Sun" to come out (hopefully soon)! I hope that the negativity from others will not hinder Stephanie's progress with writing. I look forward to much more from her! Stephanie, please know that we are waiting (trying patiently) for your next release, regardless if it is about Vampires, Aliens, or something in a whole different direction. Please know that you are loved, your devoted fans support you %110! Thank you for all you have given us so far!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog! I totally agree that Stephenie deserves love and respect. Yes, BD was different, but it was SUPPOSED to be, thats the way Steph wanted it. We should all respect her choice, regardless of how we feel about the book presonally. I personally thought the darkness in this book made it better then the other books and i can't wait to see BD as a movie. And i cannot wait for Midnight Sun! Don't let anyone get you down stephenie! Keep writing Midnight Sun the way you had always planned, coz we can't wait!!!

KimiK said...

The thing I really dislike about people who are ragging on Breaking Dawn and Stephenie Meyer is that the Twilight Series is just that, a series. They are books produced from a great imagination. They are not reality (which is why I love them!) People who are obsessed with putting Stephenie down for her religion in comparison to these books seriously need to get a life! Religions of other authors are never discussed in such magnitude of dislike. And people really shouldn't say anything they don't know anything about. It only makes them look and sound stupid. I don't care for the Harry Potter series, but I don't go around bashing it or the author. I have just moved on with life and found something that I do enjoy. Stephenie, I love your books. I love the escape from reality they bring me. I will continue to support and defend! Thanks for the great stories! (Because that is what they are, stories!)

Blue said...

Has this link been emailed to Seth at Stephenie's website? Maybe he can share it with her for us.

Jeremy English said...

In response to Cherie, Yes, this has been emailed to Seth and it is listed as one of Stephenie's fan sites on her website. We asked him to forward it on to Stephenie to look at also.