Monday, September 22, 2008

DENMARK


Hello everyone, I wanted to put a challenge out to all my friends and family in Denmark. I know all of you like Stephenie Meyer so lets have the next several names come from DENMARK! Everyone can still put their name down. We need everyone we can get if we want SM to notice us. Maybe just maybe if we can produce a lot of names SM will start writing again!!! Everyone have a great day!! Thank you to all of our supporters thus far! Pass this website link on to all your twilight friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the good fortune of working with Stephanie Meyer's prom date from high school. Is the Edward character based on my boss, who went to Prom with Stephanie?
I have the full interview with him posted on:
temparoo.blogspot.com

Check out the rest of the blog, it is pretty funny.
Thanks.