Monday, September 1, 2008

Worth Sharing...

Every once in a while someone will write a paragraph of support for SM along with submitting their name. This is not necessary, by any means, but when I got this in the email box, I had to share this with the rest of you.

Carrie, an avid SM fan from Arizona writes:

"I'm am an SM supporter through and through! Admittedly, I was confused with the final book. Even though I didn't fall instantly head-over-heels, I canNOT fault anyone for that! Stephenie Meyer is an amazing author. She has literally changed my life and helped me fall back in love with reading. That is a tough feat for someone like me who is very stubborn and hadn't picked up a book for leisure since grade school. I admire SM so much for her talents and abilities, and especially for her hard work and overall cool-ness. She stands up for what she believes in and doesn't let others sway her from her standards. Yes, I support Stephenie Meyer big time. If not for "The Host", I wouldn't have made it through some serious postpartum depression months ago (okay, maybe I would have, but it would have been much harder!)!"

Wow. All I can say is that I hope Stephenie gets a chance to read this an realize just how much she means to us.

No comments: