Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a Small World

I thought I would take a moment this morning and let you know of two supporters and where they are from. First, let me assure you that each and every one of the supporters we have are important. I would love to showcase each of you on the blog—really. But, there just isn't enough time. I will say that we have been flooded by support from the US, Canada, Central and South America, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia and so on.

In the past week or so there have been three people who have emailed in to be added to the list that caught my attention. I thought you would be interested in where they are from. First, Momina Saeed from Pakistan. Second, Sabrina Koppmann from Finland. Third, Lenette Breytenback from New Zealand. It really is a small world. Thank you, Stephenie, for writing such great stories that are not only full of emotion but can reach out and draw people in from all across the world.

No comments: